- Likes to read
- Likes Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Dragon ball z, Harry Potter and Superheroes.
- Likes World of Warcraft(or other MMOs)
- Takes me to conventions(possibly cosplay with me)
- Is a romantic
- Goes to raves with me
- Loves kittens
- Values Education
- Compliments me
- Is somewhat sexual with me
- Gives good advice
- Drinks tea
- Is interested or could ever take an interest in martial arts
- Believes in me
- Doesn’t make fun at me for crying during movies
- Would play with Legos with me
- Is generally a happy person
- Is older then me
- Has an open mind to trying new things
- Is building a future for himself
- Is not already taken
- And doesn’t live in his mom’s basement(because most of what i said can be found in mothers basements)
I’m not sure, but I may have found someone… but maybe at the wrong time. :l
(more may be added to the list if I think of something)
and not only did I cry 4 times during that movie, but I’m also afraid of going on an airplane in 2 months to go skiing. AND Wolves are now my least favorite animal.
I thought it was good, but because it was so intense, and I cried so many times, That will be the ONLY time I am watching that movie.
Liam Neeson is amazing, and I don’t care how old he is, I’d still fuck him.
It had Charlie Day in it ;D
Colin Farrell ;D
(i like the scruff, if you couldn’t tell)
AND it even had Jennifer Aniston as a brunette. She definatly looked amazing in this movie ;)
Just watched “In Time” with Justin Timberlake and Amanda Seyfried^^^. She was VERY hot, and the movie itself was very good.
But I didn’t like it… I didn’t like how much it made me think about death, and time.
You can’t go through life knowing when you’ll die, its not a good way to LIVE.
I don’t know why I’m getting all dressed up to look cute at the movie theaters when I’m just going with my mom and her boyfriend… It’s not like I have anyone to go with, and it’s not like even if i saw any cute guys, I’d have the guts to ask for a one night date, or a one night fling. bahhh.
I guess i’ll just go and look cute for Chris Evans, even though he wont be able to see me THROUGH the screen. i really shouldn’t cry in a Star Wars movie… thats not normal.